I am Pritam Roy,
an Art-director, an Architect and an Illustrator trying to find my own way through the highways of advertising. I come from a different culture with a slightly different attitude. The differences help me pick on habits and insights into the cities I live in now, which really helps in this field.
All I seek now is an understanding and environment to help me have more fun with the work as I learn and grow as an Art Director.
- Bachelors in Architecture [School of Planning and Architecture, India]
- Student Art Direction [MIAMI AD SCHOOL EUROPE]
- 2 years as an Architect with 3 fully constructed buildings and involvement with 16 different projects.
- 6 years as a listless traveller.
- 1 year as an Illustrator.
- 3months as an Art Director(intern) at VICE Gmbh, Berlin.
- 3months as an Art Director/Video Editor[intern] at Stoyo, Berlin.
- 3 months as an Art Director [intern] at Ogilvy, Paris.
#Gold: Creativity International Awards, 2018
#Winner: Best Design, SPA Bhopal and University of Berkley Fellowship Trophy, 2013
#Winner: NSDC, 2012, Universal Design for World Heritage Sites
#Runner-up: Louis I. Kahn Trophy, 2013
# "Universal Design for exploring World Heritage sites in India, NSDC, 2012- The Humayun's Tomb"
published by International Journal, "Design for All", April 2013.
# "Synthetic overview of Museum spaces: Tribal Museum Bhopal and Archaeological Museum, Bhopal",
published by International Journal, "SPANDREL", 2014
# "An overview into the proportions of the Buddhist Stupa",
pioneering research work, published by International Journal, "SPANDREL", 2015